Monday, September 27, 2010

ROLL CALL

I have little left to say and even less time to type it, so this may well be my last blog post of the deployment. So, this is your chance to make yourself heard. I'm curious who actually reads this and welcome any feedback. From Google Analytics, I can tell that there are hits from numerous states and a number of other countries. Who are you and where are you from?
 
Thank you for taking the time to read and especially for those of you who prayed us through this long year. I am working on a side project of short essays which I will send to family, friends, and those who show interest over the next two months.

Below is my company photo as taken last week before we start sending Soldiers home finally. Unfortunately, only half of the unit could make it due to mission requirements but it was good to get everyone together one last time. 


7 comments:

OhMyHeart said...

Hello! I read your blog as an Army contractor from my office in Arlington, VA :) -Emma

Unknown said...

Hi Mark, I eagerly await when one of your blog posts arrive in my email box. Its so good to see how you are doing, to learn something new about the military and see the happy times back in the states. The photos of Colorado were amazing! Tom and I have to get there one day. You've inspired me!

Take care.

Sincerely, your lovely wife, Jocelyn's
Aunt Lindy
Branchburg, NJ
www.icecreamshop.com

Anonymous said...

D-Hugo

Mavis said...

Mark -

I have enjoyed reading your posts and sharing the info with the rest of the Seim family. We will be thinking of you as you finish your duties over there and look forward to seeing you at Kristin's wedding!

- Mavis

Kristie Johnson said...

hey mark, this is kristie *kunnari* Johnson, i went to Bethel with you your first year of college. I have really learned a lot from your blog and from your marriage. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us!

Kristie

Anonymous said...

Kiester - London

Anonymous said...

Mark,
We look forward to you coming home. It has been a pleasure reading your blog and thanks for sharing part of your life with all of us. We appreciate all you have done for our country and the sacrifices you and your family have make.

Beth and I look forward to seeing you on December 11th.

Tom & Beth Leopold
Lenexa, KS

Post a Comment